NEVER use Arvixe for anything. (They do website hosting and such.)
I won't get into the long, drawn-out details (that's what LJ is for), but I have good reason to despise this company.
Brief summary of my dealings with them:
* ordered a web hosting plan, including "free" domain name
* was charged for the "free" domain in addition to the hosting fee
* hosting failed to be automatically set up and was still "Pending" after seven days
* put in ticket, which took five days to be answered
* ticket reply said "all good now" for hosting
* could not login via FTP client, or figure out how to use their website to upload website files
* gave up on Arvixe hosting and Cancelled service
* five days after Cancel button is pushed, received "we won't do full refund" notice
* am now EXTREMELY pissed at Arvixe for their BS
So...yeah, never using Arvixe for anything ever again no matter how cheap they are. Telling everyone I know to avoid them like the plague. I've returned to GoDaddy, despite the higher price tag. GoDaddy's never let me down.
My WoW fanart gallery is
I take commissions. PM me for more information.
I Sell Stuff! Visit my Etsy shop: www.etsy.com/shop/GryphicDesig…